2) Josh as a caterpillar for his Beautiful Bug Ball at school. My first foray into sewing and such as a mother.
4) While waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt to begin, Zoë was playing on the slides and started swinging like a chimp. My fearless and irreverent little monkey. Note: She wasn’t even 2 years old in the photo.
5) This is a look I see very often when my parents are visiting. There really is something very special about the bond between the grandparents and their grandchildren.
7) A sneak peak into how fun life would be with Zoë around. This was when she wore this basket on her head and ended up getting stuck!
8) Another Josh-Zoë pic that I love. They’ll look back on this pic and groan that we made them wear matching outfits (again)!
10) This is part of a series of photo of Zoe that I absolutely love. She was playing hide-and-seek here. I’ve been meaning to have them framed in a custom 5-in-1 frame, but haven’t done so. That will have to be on my list of new year’s to-do.
11) I told you, 10 would not be enough! This was from our trip back to Canada this summer: the partners-in-mischief.
12) A dozen, okay? I’ll stop after this one. From one of our many visits this year to the happiest place on Earth.
13) Sorry, but I just have to include this one! Okay, I’ll stop at a baker’s dozen, I promise! This year marks the year Josh learned to read on his own.