1. Sidewalk – A hawker selling slices of mangoes and other things right by the street.
2. Inspiring – I overheard a tour guide tell his group that each of these buddhas has gold leaves placed on them piece by piece every few years as part of their upkeep.
3. Time – Ruins at Wat Mahathat in Ayutthaya (dating back to the 1300s)
4. Close Up – One of the lilies outside the temples.
5. With Mirror – That bright flash of light is the reflection off a side mirror on one of the motorcycles parked on the street.