I feel like I’ve hit the jackpot when I get good pictures of both kids together. Sometimes one would be smiling nicely, but the other would be making silly faces (three guesses as to who this would be!). Sometimes someone or something would walk into the picture or one of them might have her eyes closed.
These pics below are my favorite pictures of the kids this quarter.
1. This was taken with my Sony TX-1o. I love this point-and-shoot and I carry it wherever I go. Technically we’re not allowed to take pictures at our pool… but I made sure I had a black swim suit on that day and my small camera just blended in nicely. Sometimes silly rules are meant to be broken.
2. Zoë was trying to lift Josh up. I love the smiles on their faces.
3. A totally candid moment where they were cracking themselves up over some silly word game they were playing. I love to hear and see them totally enjoying each other’s company.
4. Josh loves fooling around in the pool and asking me to take pictures of him in different poses. This one was so cool!
5. My sweet Zoë at her Summer Concert the other night. She hung around onstage after their number ended; the rest of her friends have already moved off to the side. She absolutely loves being on stage and performing and you could tell she was enjoying every second of it.
Thank you to Sarah (Naptime Momtog), Amber (Click.Pray.Love.), and Ashley (Ramblings and Photos) for hosting this. It gives me a chance to go through photos on a more regular basis –before it gets too overwhelming to do so.