Here are my top 5 favorites of this quarter (in no particular order):
1) This one here of my daughter and my niece. I’m not quite sure what it is about the picture, but I love, love, love it. These two were inseparable this summer and it’s a pity we live so far apart and only get to see them once a year. This was taken on one of their after-dinner walks. They were picking dandelions and blowing off the seed heads, and chatting as they walked along.
2) Zoë got her face painted by this fab face painter at a Farmers’ Market we went to. The face painter’s name happened to be Zoë, too! All Zoë’s are awesome. Just saying.
3) My golden girl enjoying her time on the swing.
4) I was working hard all summer to get good sun flare pictures and this one has to be one of my favorites.
5) Whenever we go to the airport, Josh and Zoë love sitting on the empty luggage carts and getting wheeled around. Caught this cute moment right before we had to surrender the cart before boarding.
I love the pics that I get of the two of them together. Those are my favorites.