1) Yellow – Josh adding yellow drops to his shirt.
2) Getting Ready - I had 10 different colors of fabric dye. We just had to boil some water to dissolve the dye and put them in cups. I found some old syringes and we used those to squirt the dye onto the fabric.
3) Bright – We came up with some very brightly-colored shirts. This one is Josh’s. I really like how his came out.
4) Teeny Tiny – Do you know how we could tell this one is Zoë’s? I couldn’t at first, –they look pretty similar! –until Zoë reminded us that hers has that teeny tiny red dot on the yellow circle somewhere in the middle. Can’t get anything past her, that girl. Could you see it?
5) Connections – This was the first one we did and we were a bit too cautious about putting too much dye on the shirt and didn’t “soak” it through, hence the missed “connections” between the colors. It doesn’t look too bad, though, does it?
We had so much fun doing that that I’m sure we’ll be doing it again soon. As soon as I find plain white tees in my size. I want my own shirt this time!