If you ever want step-by-step instructions on how to draw a pig (or more specifically, a “pig in a wig”), Zoë can help you! (This is the third ‘tutorial’ that she’s come up with –the first two being How to Draw a Girl and How to Draw a Christmas Tree.)
The steps (from her drawing below):
1) First draw the feet (hooves).
2) Then do the same for the hands.
3) Now join the legs with curved lines, but leave the top.
4) After that, do a shape of an oval, then do the ears…
5) Now do the snout…
6) …and the eyes.
7) Then do the twirly tail and
8) Finally add the wig. DONE!!!
I don’t know where she gets the idea that people need instructions on how to draw a pig in a wig, but I love it!